Digital Account Manager
Digital Account Manager
We are a growing digital agency with an exciting client base. We require a high energy and enthusiastic Account Manager with outstanding communication skills to join our team and support the maintenance and ongoing relationships with a portfolio of high profile clients.
We are looking for someone with an enthusiasm for the businesses and brands that we work with, who can inspire our clients with new ideas on how to push the boundaries of their online strategy. Positive can-do attitude and ability to communicate with individuals/clients across all levels of seniority is a must.
Working closely alongside, and reporting to our Account Directors you will personally oversee the execution and implementation of existing website developments and eMarketing campaigns. This is a key role which requires strong attention to detail and organisation as well the ability to multi-task.
Role & Responsibilities:
The Digital Account Manager is expected to be the main point of contact with the client to set the strategic direction of the account, deliver on the ongoing projects assigned and identifying upsell opportunities. You must own the account whilst living and breathing digital, demonstrating experience of managing client's expectations throughout.
• Providing consistent, helpful and enthusiastic service to your clients by meeting, phone, email;
• Responsible for the execution of ongoing long and short term updates/launches;
• Briefing Internal project teams on client's requirements;
• Taking clear design briefs from clients on their online projects and managing them through to execution and launch in a timely fashion;
• Optimising relationships with dedicated accounts to generate significant returns on clients' investment - Acting consultatively in helping them to achieve increased online success.
Required Skills & Experience
• Minimum 2 years experience in digital or account management;
• Strong level of experience in Digital Project Management, Google Analytics & eMarketing platforms;
• Familiarity with Digital Advertising, SEO, PPC, Content Management Systems;
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office;
• Strong knowledge and personal interest in Social Media;
• Confident presentation skills;
• Strong communication;
• Detail oriented with high levels of personal motivation and organisation;
• Fluency in English language is must to be considered for this role.
Please send your CV in the first instance for more information